HeartSine Samaritan® PAD (Public Access Defibrillator) AEDs are sophisticated fully or semi automatic defibrillator for adult or paediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system. The Samaritan PAD range is a fully or semi automatic defibrillator designed to analyse heart rhythm and deliver an electrical shock (if needed). Fully automatic models deliver a shock automatically if indicated and semi-automatic models require the user to push a button to deliver a shock when the device indicates. The range has advanced technology which is balanced against the demands of real world use.
The Samaritan PAD range also uses HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in a quick to replace single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use. The Samaritan PAD range is suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Pediatric-Pak™ is available.
- 8 year warranty - The longest in the industry
- Free replacement Pad-pak after genuine use (conditions apply)
- IP56 Dust and Moisture ingress protection - the highest in the industry
- Metronome for correct speed CPR
- Software updates via USB
- Made in Ireland by the inventors of the first portable defibrillator
- The Heartsine Samaritan PAD range is available with the Heartsine Gateway, which allows for Wifi connection, providing realtime reporting of self-test faults.
More From This Category