First aid kit, Field Servicing, Restocking
As we are a locally owned and operated small business, we understand that you're busy running your business, as Time = Money, and servicing your workplace first aid kits is a time-consuming task that is easily overlooked.
That’s why we make servicing of first aid kits & defibrillators our priority and why we come to you and take the hassle out of servicing your first aid kits.
This means you are always prepared in the event of an emergency, and you are meeting your legal requirements to have well equipped first aid facilities available to your workers at all times.
We partner with you to understand your workplace requirement for servicing of your first aid kits. We can schedule regular site services, as often as every month, quarterly or half yearly.
* source: First Aid in the Workplace Code of Practice February 2016.
Our service, includes:
- Check all first aid kits are appropriately identified and visible
- Dust, clean and organise first aid kits,
- Ensure that items are in good working order i.e. that they have not deteriorated, within their expiry dates, that sterile products are sealed and have not been tampered with.
- Ensure the contents of the kit contains a complete set of the required items (According to Appendix C, first aid Code of Practice) and is specific to workplace's requirements.
Our commitment to you:
- We don’t have a quota to meet, meaning we promise we will never sell you items your workplace does not need, or overstock your first aid kit,
- We promise that our field service representatives will be polite, professional and turn up on-time,
- Our success depends on your success and happiness as our partner. Therefore, we are committed to ensure you are always happy with our service.
To have our field service representative attend your workplace, and inspect your workplace contact us today.
firstname.lastname@example.org OR 1300 00 HEALTH